December 1, 2017

2017 Indie of the Year Awards — My picks!


IndieDB's 2017 Indie of the Year Awards has begun. We have now 10 days to nominate our favourite indie games to make it to the final Top 100, which will be announced on the 11th of December.

So, I'm going to pick my favourite games from the last 12 months and I'll make an entry for each one of them. I'll start with Steam games, so these entries will be tagged as "Commercial games".

Lastly, a couple of disclaimers: There are a few games I would have loved to have here, but sadly, they are not on IndieDB. And... I must say I haven't played every one of the entries! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but it's a small concession I want to make. IGP is a one-man project, and I only have so much time (Well, and money) to play games. But I want to support these devs anyway, even if this is just a very small shout-out.

Rest assured they are all going to be wonderful games. I've done my research! User reviews, gameplay videos, and most of them have also been recommended by folks I trust, like the nice people at the RPG Codex (specially the Adventure Gaming subforum). *wink wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment